Search This Blog

Did you catch the reference to TIDE Stephen Hawkings made in The Theory of Everything"?‏

In "The Theory of Everything", Stephen Hawkings talked about how the men and women in white, dancing... literally glow and attributes it to TIDE. 

The reference made in the movie, time period 1963, shows that nothing really has changed over the years as far as unsafe cleaning products. Most laundry detergents clean by being alkaline so to create an illusion of whitening. They use a florescent optical brightener that remains in your clothes. This proves to be an irritant to lungs and skin, affecting those with allergies, asthma, ear infections, sinus, eczema, psoriasis, dry skin and more. 


There are detergents out there 
that do not use this method to clean.

WE HAVE A CHOICE with what we buy and what companies we support.

Enhance your family's lives with safer, healthier products for your home and environment!




To Your Health!


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I have that stuff on my clothes and it's on my skin too! I always wondered why I felt itchy. thank you so much for posting this. Looking forward to watching the videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIKES!! Thank goodness I only shop for products that are safe for my family :)

    ReplyDelete