"When washed, campylobacter from raw chicken can be transferred into water droplets, which may splash onto neighboring surfaces, hands, clothing, and cooking utensils. If the campylobacter bacteria are ingested directly or via unwashed cutting boards and utensils, they can cause campylobacteriosis, characterized by symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal pain, cramping, and fever."Another important safety tip is to designate separate cutting boards for meat and vegetables. Do not cut vegetables on the same cutting board you just used to prepare your chicken (or other meats). Besides avoiding cross contamination in your kitchen, also make sure you cook the chicken thoroughly, to kill off any potentially harmful bacteria.
Don't think using Lysol or Chlorox Wipes will solve your problem either! They're toxic!
They are neurotoxins and carcinogenic.
Where do I buy cleaning products that are safe for my kids and the environment and don't cost an arm and a leg? From a company that cares about all that I’ve written above and a whole lot more!
I’m not an expert, I’m not a scientist or a Doctor, but I’ve done my research and wanted to share what I’ve learned.
Make it a great day!!