Search This Blog

Megan Fox, "Sexiest Woman in the World" Her take on Pregnancy and Motherhood


I came upon an interview with Cosmopolitan Magazine and Megan Fox. Megan is married to actor Brian Austin Green and they have two children. The 28-year-old Megan Fox wouldn't be the obvious choice for being a spokeswoman for mothers. She was named "Sexiest Woman In The World and was the star of the  "Transformers" series.

Writer, Laurie Sandell asked Megan if pregnancy was "hot or not"? Megan replied with "hot." "You are creating a life inside you," she said, "who will become a person who will change the course of history, no matter what they do."

She went on to say, "there's a power that comes with having a child" because "you've done something incredible that no man could ever do or understand."

"I'm grateful for my career, but I also resent it because it takes me away from the thing I feel I'm meant to be doing," she admitted. At another point, she disclosed, "Once you become a mother especially a working mother, you feel like you can never give enough of yourself."


Another issue Megan considered "hot"? Monogamy. "There's no other option. You can't be in a relationship without monogamy."

Megan said "I'm grateful for my career, but I also resent it because it takes me away from the thing I feel I'm meant to be doing," she admitted. At another point, she disclosed, "Once you become a mother especially a working mother, you feel like you can never give enough of yourself."

So many women feel the same way about working and leaving their children in day care or with other family or friends, but there are other options where you can be successful and work from home! Do some research here that can inevitably change your life! 

Make it a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment