Search This Blog

You Wish you could be Successful? Don't Wish it! DO IT!!

Today someone said to me: "I wish I could be successful in something that you do."


That got me thinking. Really?? You WISH you could be successful?? Don't wish it --- DO IT!

And, "...in something that you do.".... What do I do??

I shop wholesale, direct from the manufacturer. The products are far better, safer and less expensive than any other store I've ever shopped at.

Really... ANYONE can do that... right?

By switching stores I have eliminated eczema and asthma from my home. My son does not use steroid creams anymore. He doesn't use his inhaler anymore. Wouldn't everyone WANT to do that?? (www.aChildsHealth.com)

No, I don't sell the products. No, I am not a distributor. No, I don't have parties.

Ever been to Costco? Before you can shop there, what do you need? Yes, you need a membership. How do you get the membership? You pay an overpriced membership fee.... just so that you can walk through the door to buy in bulk.

Where I shop, you also require a membership. But, it's less than half the price of Costco's membership. Where I shop all the products are made "JIT... Just in time"... meaning within the past month... meaning the products are fresh... they haven't been sitting in a warehouse for months or years waiting for something to buy it.

I've been a customer for over 16 years. The products are THAT good.

Yes, I have chosen to also earn an income from the company. How? By sharing why these product are far superior than the chemically filled products mass manufactured from our competitors.

Have you ever shared a good recipe? A good book? A hairstylist? A car? A store? We all have. And that's what I do.

Can anyone be successful? Absolutely. The question is... How bad do you want to change your life? What are you willing to do? Are you willing to switch stores, save money and use better, safer products in your home? If so... what are you waiting for?? 



No comments:

Post a Comment