Search This Blog

Weekly Wisdom – Bigger than You – What you Give you Get!

Have you ever been a part of something bigger than you?


I’ve been a part of an amazing organization, that has been helping families achieve their goals since 1999.

It has been such a growing experience and I must say that by helping others you will achieve more than you ever expected.
What you give you get, ten fold.

With any goals, I suggest asking this question: “When I achieve my goals, who else will benefit?”

Your answer should be “many”.
My belief with that concept is so strong, that it makes me want to scream it from the roof tops. Rather than scream however, *wink*, I will just share my thoughts and hope it inspires people to consider who will benefit when they accomplish their goals.
Here are a few quotes that I just love and though you may enjoy them as well.
~~
The purpose of life is not to be happy – but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all.  ~Leo Rosten
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. – Margaret Mead

The difference between a helping hand and an outstretched palm is a twist of the wrist.  ~Laurence Leamer, King of the Night We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. ~Winston Churchill
Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success. – Henry Ford

What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.  ~Albert Pike
~~
PLEASE share your comments down below!

I’d love to hear from you!  And feel free to share this post on twitter or fb if you liked it! Thanks so much for spending time with me here today!

To Your Success,
 
 
Julie Gregson

No comments:

Post a Comment